Tuesday, April 15, 2014

February 24, 2014

Dear Family,

That is so great that Grandma got that taken care of. I chalk it up to
prayer that it got cleaned up.

Now this usually happens: Monday comes around and we go email first
thing and you ask if I got the thing that you sent and I say, "Nope,"
and then we go and check the mail and find that it has been sitting
there for a few days. I got those tabs and they were better than I
thought they ever could be. Thank you so much.
Also, thank you for the wonderful Valentine's Day card. I had
completely forgotten that there was a holiday there, and it was a nice
reminder.

That's super fun that you got to meet the Blackwell crew. From what I
can gather from Elder here, they are pretty dang great.

We were really led by God this last week. Usually, we have to look
pretty hard for people to teach, but this week we almost couldn't keep
up. It's nice to be able to rely on an all-powerful being.

So Elder Blackwell and I are busting up here comparing notes from the
emails about the rendevous in Utah. Sounds like it was pretty fun.

President Mecham's visit was super nice. It's a nice boost, and about
the only time that we really hear any mission news.

This seems to be one of those weeks where I have already run out of
stuff to say. Transfer calls may be tonight (technically, they are on
Wed, but if anyone is leaving they call on Mon so we can pack and be
on the flight by Tues).

Those pictures were fun. I remember being in one of them, and remember
seeing the other. As for a memory card on the way home, I've just
about got it. Give me a little bit to get it ready, and it should be
on it's way soon.

I love you all very much.

Love,
Elder Gerber

No comments:

Post a Comment