Tuesday, April 15, 2014

It's been awhile...April 14, 2014

Sorry I've been MIA for a couple of months.  Sam is doing amazing. He's had awesome companions, and he is loving the work.  I am so proud of him!!!!

Sam flew to Guam this week to pick up an Elder that he will train in Kosrae.  Elder Gibb is from Alberta Canada!
 
Samuel Gerber
Today at 3:29 AM
Dear Family,

Sorry this email is a little belated, but Pres. Mecham came today and
we had a zone conference, but we have a little extra time after the
meeting, so we booked it here.

Guam was better than before. I didn't have a nervous breakdown this
time, and was able to enjoy my time proselyting there. My first day
there I was able to go around with an elder from Vanuatu. He spake
some decent english, and we had a blast and taught some good lessons.
Then we had some fun with Elder Gibb. He's doing super good. Super
enthusiastic, super nice. I'm super blessed to have him as a
companion.

Esmina is doing ridiculously well. We just saw her on Saturday, and
she told us that she wanted to be baptized this coming Saturday. She
is pretty dang incredibl

We've been having a lot of fun, and things are going really well. I
don't have a ton of time, but I love you all very much, and will write
more next week.

Love,
Elder Gerber

No comments:

Post a Comment